Sunday, September 25, 2011

not sure if this is actually my life/or if i fell asleep watching the jerry springer show again

So, after I had written that exhaustingly long and dramatic blog posting from earlier today, I assumed my strange day was over and it was safe to go back to my regularly scheduled boring life.

I was dead wrong.

My sister and I left the house to buy cigarettes and candy after spending most of the afternoon in our pajamas watching romantic comedies and drinking tea. So we're walking down our street (OUR FUCKING STREET) and I see my friend Jordan, who stops to exchange pleasantries for a moment and then suddenly I am tackled by a dog. But not just any dog, an all black adorable hyperactive shepard. Shadow. Laz's dog.

Laz and Vincent and someone who was obviously unimportant because I don't even remember them come walking down the street (again, OUR FUCKING STREET). My sister and I exchange "Holy fucking shit this is really happening" looks and then proceed to greet them in the friendliest way possible. Vincent, for anyone terribly concerned with my life, is my sister's exboyfriend. This was the first time they had seen each other since the break up. Laz and I are still very close, but they hadn't spoken in months.

We continued down the street with them until we reached the corner, at which point I gave Laz a hug good bye, commented on his disgusting trashy hickey, and speed walked to Walgreens with sister as fast as humanly possible.

I really just needed to get her out of that situation, and it was really horribly awkward. She hates being around Vincent, it makes her very upset, and I really only can look out for her best interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment