Sunday, September 18, 2011

i'm angry/but then again i'm always angry

Stupid fucking self-centered hipster bitch.

I never liked who you are as a person, but I put up with you because you're an easy lay and awesome in the sack. Manipulative? Yeah, okay. I can live with that. What I can't live with however is the way you are treating my best fucking friend. You wonder why I don't like you? Because you hurt someone I love. I have been taking care of this boy for years now, and then you come in and absolutely fucking destroy him. What hurts the most is that you did exactly what I did to him only two years ago, but you seem to live without any remorse whatsoever for the wreckage you have caused.

Stupid fucking self-centered hipster bitch.
I want to puke on you. You make me so angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment