Tuesday, September 27, 2011

fuck it i'm drunk enough

I can't stop crying. Literally. I've been crying for over an hour and it just won't stop. How am I typing so good? I'm a fucking genius! The drunk typistgenius. I told Laz I wasn't drinking and that I was soooo okay with him screwing thst chubby asian whore when little does he know that every night I cry my fucking eyes out and drink bottles of wine and gina nd juice type cockatisl all by myself in my bed

holy fuck I am so sad
I'M GOING TO KILL YOU I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR TWO FUCKIG YEARS HE SHAS BEEN IN LVOE WITH ME FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH HIM FOR LIKE A MONTH WHAT THE FUCK GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKIBG LIFE HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOV HIM TO BITS BUT I WILL FUCKOING KILLL YOU DON'T FUKING EFUCKING WITH ME YOU STUPID SRUPID SUPTU WHOREA HIPSTER BI6HCES FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment