Tuesday, July 5, 2011

july/4

Today, I tried to ignore the fact that it's the fourth of July and I'm supposed to be out drinking and setting off explosives and eating solid foods and having a general good time. Not buying hair dye from Walgreens and chain smoking in the backyard with my mother and throwing up a good handful of times (the medication I'm taking is making me violently ill. joy!).
I feel like I'm wasting my youth. I should be out of the house, enjoying people and experimenting and doing what young people do. I spend most of my time in my house, doing crafts projects and watching television. I ride around the neighborhood on my bike when the weather is nice and I'm not too doped up from the Vicodin. I'm feel very very old, and very very tired.

This surgery has really kicked my ass. I hope I feel better soon, before I fucking die of boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment